ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

mule. I am currently at the Freeport McMahon Indonesia Smelter...

1. 3,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1485
    mule.
    I am currently at the Freeport McMahon Indonesia Smelter Site Surabaya Indonesia & was at the PT Amman site Batu Hijau Indonesia.
    Both these copper & gold mines are under going expansion and buildings smelters.Adding additional process facilities at their mine sites.
    I don’t believe a word that someone is rambling about copper. It’s always been strong and steady consumption and is touted as a great barometer of economic development in the world.
    If copper is moving the economies of the world are moving. China wants it all to electrify their population. In 2016 I was working at Oyu Tolgoi in Mongolia and flying back & forward to China due to building equipment and trucking it over the boarder to Rio Tinto project at Oyu Tolgoi the factories then were electrified all employees basically went about their tasks on electric vehicles in the factory they rode home on electric bikes. I travelled to Tianjing from Beijing in a 300 kilometres an hour electric train. They, like the Japanese are miles ahead of us. Australians don’t get it yet and European countries are trying to catch up its all electric power. Copper is needed more so now moving forward than ever before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 882869 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2707780 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.