ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Mylorman. That 10 years is yes a long time to hold I joined...

1. 3,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1486
    Mylorman.

That 10 years is yes a long time to hold I joined about 2017 and have same style of losses 88% down on invested. Yes its bad but that can change with a good hit. So just await the next drilling at JE, its visible copper at surface. Also the last Announcement dated 8.4.24 stated Enargite.
    (The outcropping copper mineralisation is also backed by gravity, magnetic, Gradient Array Induced Polarisation (GAIP) and ASTER data compiled by the Company. Enargite anomalism interpreted from Aster data is also prominent over the planned drillholes, making Camel Creek a very strong target from geological, geophysical, and mineralisation perspectives).
    I have been researching this Enargite and see that it is present at majority of worldwide large copper deposits. It is 50% in copper by make up and plays a big role in some copper mine production figures.
    I have read its a precursor to Porphyry style deposits so its all good in that respect. All we need now is the drills to be successful in finding a commercial resource.
    Olympic Dam has Enargite in its mixture and its one of the worlds biggest Ore deposits and is in the relative area being Central Australia and would be only 500 kilometres away approx.
    In earlier Announcements JE was reputed to have a large Geophysical Feature underground.
    JE has good rock samples and very visible surface Veins that have good length and width in exposed sections.
    So just await and do some reading on said area, if you find something interesting post it to the positive due there is a lot of negative happening in the world now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2385700 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 308191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.