ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Tall. Well lets all form a line and slash our wrists, for F#ck...

1. 3,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    Tall.

Well lets all form a line and slash our wrists, for F#ck sake get on the positive, yes we are all down and certain Management are way down and must be hurting a lot more financially.
    That is the saving situation that they have so much involved they cant stop trying to rectify the situation where as previous Management had much of it given to them as joining or performance issued.
    Only when they were embarrassed into partial wage contributions did that act and then some only did it for awhile. Also they probably didn't assist in the latest raise due some sort of hatred of the situation.
    Preferring to let others carry the load, remember its a exploration company!
    No exploration no company no funds no nothing.
    But OK what gets me is the sums of money spent on all the technical stuff and we keep turning up nothings so what does that say for the technical stuff we are being feed. We only recently stopped living on the Third party consultants recommendations for years we were told by our MD that they were the best and we needed them but all their recommendation didn't do a thing. ( Peru & Frewena )
    Now we are recently in the hands of Dr Emmanuel & JW calling the shots but they have been limited by budgetary constraints. But the drill is going in soon at JE.
    So we have 10 x 150 metre holes reverse circulation planned on visible Veins & reported Aster readings showing Enargite across drill hole areas. They should be bagged quickly a day a hole move on and visuals should be possible of ore in drilling, hopefully visible ore and well maybe free gold visible is possible.
    I have seen it before in other RC drilling like MEU at Aurora Tank where free gold has been spotted in shallow RC drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.