ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Inca to Cease Operations in Peru, page-33

1. 8,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    B C.

I agree that Russia must be defeated.
    It should have been done within weeks of him invading Ukraine.
    He must not be allowed any gain from this action that he has taken.
    Remember that Biden told Putin that it is ok to invade if he only takes a little bit. Yeah sure, the whole East coast of Ukraine.
    What would the US do if some other old nutjob said it would be ok to invade the US if they only took a little bit.
    What gives that silly old bastard the right to tell Putin he can take part of another country.
    Putin must be eliminated.

Patton was right when he wanted to make a right hand turn after getting to Berlin and go straight through Russia.
    The US government would not let him.
    What a different place the world would be now without a belligerent Russia for the last seventy years.

China is watching all this to see what they can get away with.
    They will invade Russia at the end of all this and then we will be in real trouble when they have all the resources that they will ever need.

I would pay good money to see Putin and Xi locked in a room together and made to go at each other.

All the other countries with a couple of exceptions like Poland, are lazy bastards who have been bludging on the US to do everything for decades. Trump will insist they pull their weight.

Hopefully all this will increase the need for Inca to produce copper.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2189036 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 380991 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.22am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.