ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1842
    I have read posts on other forums where they have they were late to IHL. I am thinking are you late if you there is at least a 10X from here if not more? Just considering my post above, we are deeply undervalued, IHL is surfing this CBD and psychedelic wave very well, they are assembling a formidable team, IP portfolio, covering the bases including listing on NASDAQ and will soon gain global visibility.

Big pharma will be very keen to see some clinical results which OSA and GAD will yield later this year and early 2023, more FDA consultation and IND strategy will progress, TGA approvals for the chewable will be around the corner,… the number of inflection points is mind boggling. And yet, people think they have missed the boat on IHL. I think it is all relative. Yes, we are not single digit cents, but we are not even $1Bn MC!

With these many phase 2 drugs, 19 granted and 23 pending patents, plus all the original pending patents for IHL… I think the market does a poor job of valuing both companies with multiple shots at goal with a single wonder drug or company with multiple shots at goal with multiple drugs - in both cases the market has NFI !!!

(AIMO. No advice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.