IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The re-rate will come and the beauty of this is the last time we...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    The re-rate will come and the beauty of this is the last time we were at this price we were far more of a riskier proposition but now it’s staggering when you sit there and read all the announcements and all the progress that has been made irrespective of the SP which was/is due to macro factors. BOD haven’t put a door wrong and they continue to tick boxes. I also believe that you don’t want to be sitting on the sidelines as a left field unexpected announcement can drop at any time. Big pharma will have no choice but to take notice soon and from what I have seen with biotech stocks in the past I am very optimistic of getting back to ATH very soon on the back of more positive results in conjunction with further exposure in the US. So many near term catalysts approaching which is very exciting. I have always had a long term view with IHL and never lost faith in recent times. It would have been easy to panick and sell but the BOD are doing a tremendous job and I am so glad I decided to top up at 19 cents just last week. Not phased if the re-rate is starting as I won’t be selling any until I see the SP at multiple dollars which can happen just from one of our trials. As some have said we have multiple shots at goal and it wouldn’t suprise me one little bit if we become a take over target earlier than people anticipate for obvious reasons. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.