ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    The company has silently been VERY busy - as usual, any periods of silence always turn out to reflect the admirable trait of just getting on with things, and communicating when there is actually something worth communicating. I'm a broken record on this, but I will always prefer this any day of the week, over companies that try to manipulate the SP with fluff.

I love this portion:

""In preparation for the Phase 2/3 clinical trials, Incannex has undertaken a 12-week feasibility study whereby the trial design was provided to potential investigators along with a survey to gauge interest in conducting the study and identify any region-specific regulatory hurdles. This study involved contacting 195 sites across 14 countries in North American, Europe, South America, and Australasia. Sixty-three sites expressed interest in the conducting the study. Incannex anticipates that 20-30 sites will eventually be selected to conduct the clinical trials.""

That's some terrific groundwork, and gives us a very tangible update on progress towards commencement of the pivotal trials. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of their war room, seeing the logistics of administering this trial fall into place.

In terms of de-risking, nothing earth-shattering in this release but I agree it is market sensitive because this is undoubtably progress and receiving interest from more than double the sites they will actually need, and assuming these sites were already preselected for their suitability, it means the company is in a good position to be able to select the sites that best fit its criteria. The success of a large trial is partly arrived at through diligent site selection, so although a bit boring in some ways, this is really important.

Next year is going to be very exciting indeed. Still hoping to hear some more specifics about APIRx before the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.