IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

How can you not love this company? They sit back, block out all...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    How can you not love this company?

They sit back, block out all of the outside noise and just get to work. There's absolutely no fluff about this company and the way they run it. The directors - absolute credit to Troy, Peter and a huge endorsement of Joel's work! Also, have to give Sud some credit that man got us to where we are now and he was a huge part of my initial investment. I've been holding this company pre 4c options days so have built up a very nice holding since then buying all the way up to 50c of course the last few months have seriously hurt the net worth but my faith in these guys and what they are building hasn't wavered at all. It's almost psychopathic watching so much money leaves your account yet not worrying for longer than a minute. I think today's announcement is a perfect example of just how long-term these directors are planning. They don't seem to give a rat's ass about the short term, if you follow other pot stocks/biotechs they pounce on every possible fluff announcement whether it's good or bad and spin it to try to push a share price increase or gain publicity. These guys sit back and just go about their work because they know they are sitting on not only a goldmine for us who have been loyal over the years or those who have discovered this company at these cheap prices (75c is the tip of the iceberg) but they know what they are developing will change the lives of millions.

We see now the genius of hiring Mr Robert Clark, a man with extensive international experience in the field of acquisitions and regulatory affairs who obviously has connections globally to fast-track some of our drugs and guide our directors. For any new holders thinking of short-term gains if you want to know the potential that this company has all you need to do is go onto Mr Clark's LinkedIn and have a look at his profile. Why would a man of his calibre leave a $190 million USD company for a small biotech company worth $400 million AUD if he didn't know what we have works? The writing is on the wall.

The 2/3 joint trial is a huge win for us, a huge win for our coffers, a huge win for our timeframes and for us as investors. I'm no expert but I've followed biotech research companies ever since I started investing (mind you I'm only 26 so it hasn't been long) but this sort of combined phase 2 - 3 trial is very rare.

I used to post regularly but have kept pretty quiet the last few months due to the current conditions but its great to see some of the old posters such as Vinnies still kicking away - It's still on my bucket list to buy you a beer one day mate. But the chat about Chaya is ridiculous, that man put his money where his mouth is and still holds a ridiculous amount and I can almost guarantee he's sitting back in Thailand sipping on a Bintang in his ridiculously nice-looking villa laughing at anyone who doubted this company and our directors for a minute.

The best investing advice I ever got given was from a fund manager in Canada who said you have two options when investing. You can either invest in what is a squiggly line that goes up and down - the people who invest in this sometimes win but the majority lose because they are competing against a market that is unpredictable, people higher up that are smarter than us retail investors and you're trying to time your buy perfectly OR you can invest in a straight line - if you invest in the straight line you invest in the business, you invest in the people, the science and in this case the drug. The straight line moves vertically and as long as that company keeps ticking off progression boxes the share price (the straight line or squiggly line) will take care of itself because it always does. Investing is essentially the inpatient passing money to the patient.

Good luck to everyone on here, we knew this update was coming but I expected to wait years for these trials to be completed. Very very happy holder right here - have a lovely day legends!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.