ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1373
    I thought Blind Freddy can see that opening a commercial business is positive. It obviously says that GAD trials are hitting targets and there is more to come. Not sure who the brave one's are that are taking advantage of deteriorating Global conditions and pushing this one down but I have a strong suspicion that the downward push is for eventual accumulation. 2023 was always going to be difficult year but poor Joel can't be happy at all with what is transpiring as far as sp is concerned. a CR to keep us moving forward did not make many happy, no a business income stream and we are still not happy and the selling continues.

If results come out and we all get to see the positivity, this would have to make sp change direction. Are we being played by the very same people that took on a CR at a higher price. They do have a decent opportunity to drop a few sell bombs that makes many nervous and increase selling but they could well be accumulating as well and improving their average buy in price

We will never know unless there is a change of substantial holding notice. The penny will eventually drop and it will be before phase 3 trials IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.