IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I really appreciate the time you put into writing all this....

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    I really appreciate the time you put into writing all this. Again you have gone a long way or answering a simple question, it may seem wise, but is it??? I am not sure.

If BP wanted to takeover, why would they give the BOD an offer? They can simply buy on market at it's current price. Then slowly increase the stake to gain central management. Even better, when they make themselves eligible to participate in the next potential cap raise. Who in the right would go and give a beaten up speccies an offer now?

Even on market buying wouldn't push up the price by too much IMO, insert the reasons you listed why they should wait here.

I think you have answered your own questions here, APIRx is worth the investment. So I would say that IHL would be worth for BP

Now the real reason why BP hasn't Action yet? You maybe somewhat right with your long winded post, they are waiting for some asset to come to fruition. However, I am more leaning towards the followings:

1) they have better products up their sleeves
    2) they are waiting for IHL to get more bargain
    3) they don't think the drugs IHL have is up to standard as they have to resources to simulate and test the potential result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.