IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Incannex Launches Psychedelic Clinics Business, page-148

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Agree 100% KK

This will be an interesting question for Peter Widdows.
    My $10,000 was purely a contrasting figure to that of $299 a month, from Feild Trip who are struggling for financial survival.
    I hope they can deliver the service for much less!

>> Getting the balance between being profitable and therefore able to roll out the important service to more patients in other locations that need the service and
    >> Not being so cheap that the opposite is true and the vision is not obtainable and is just a pipe dream.

But I have noted a couple of things;

1. The Manufacturing Agreement with Catalent was made I believe, to be able to offer patients a psilocybin formulation that brought about an early onset of the treatment and potentially lowered the therapy engagement time - reducing cost ???

2. This quote from Dr Paul “The safe, useful, and ethical translation of clinical psychedelic research into practice has been at the forefront of my mind for some years, as we conduct trials and learn first-hand about the potential and the complexity of providing psychedelic therapies"

So Dr Paul has had plenty of time to ponder how this therapy could be rolled out to the masses.
    The cost of that service must also be front and centre.

Good luck @kingkevrolleyes.png
    Last edited by thevinnys: 19/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.