IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey AJMy thoughts are that Peter Widdows will prove a business...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey AJ

My thoughts are that Peter Widdows will prove a business "Model" in the first "Model Clinic" to be located in Melbourne.

Once operational, they will take account of all of the Staffing and Administration Expenditures from that one entity - Psychennex Model Clinic P/Ltd.

This IMO this is the only entity that will be required initially.

Peter Widdows will be head of that and will balance the books, he will endeavour to have Patient Income exceed all of those overheads.
    The Psyhennex Model Clinic Pty Ltd will be a subsidiary of Incannex and will quarantine any Losses or Profits within that shell.
    The BOD is expecting "substantial and imminent revenue potential." so Peter will be expecting to make a profit not a loss.

Once a Profitable Structure is confirmed then it will be rolled out and one or more of the registered entities might be utilised in a similar fashion to the "Model" structure.

So in short NO, all costs incurred occur within those entities will IMO be quarantined and remain separate from IHL.

As for the new co-founders

Dr Paul Liknaitzky: Co-Founder, Director, Chief Strategy Officer, and Chief Scientific Officer
    Professor Suresh Sundram: Co-Founder, Director, Chief Medical Officer, and Head of Psychiatry
    Sean O’Carroll: Co-Founder, Director, and Head of Psychotherapy
    Peter Widdows: Co-Founder, Director, and Business Lead

I think we will need to wait and see how they benefit financially.
    At the end of the day if they are successful, then IHL will also be successful too.

I am not sure if you noticed my post on a Business Model that I researched called Numinus located in the Nth American market
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-incannex-to-manufacture-psilocybin-for-trials-commercial.7264312/page-27?post_id=66585540

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5128/5128773-9cc26b722a20cdea00e05aed8dfda079.jpg

Given that there is a business model that already exists, and appears to have some success is heartening, the only caveat here is on the Revenue side and how patients will be able to fund their treatment versus that done in Canada and the USA, Peter Widdows with his extensive commercial experience ( Peter has been the Chairman of Sunny Queen Ltd and a non-executive director of Youi Insurance ) I am sure he will have the plan to secure the revenue side of the equation already.

Don't forget too that these Co-founders have the Credentials and Credibility that we could only dream of in an associated business.
    If some Collaborators from the USA or Canada want to roll out their treatments in Australia ( or Asia and beyond ) who are they going to call?

Good luck let me know if I have not answered your question sufficiently

@ajclarkey86 rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.