IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I think MM is banned honestly, he was too abusive and probably...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I think MM is banned honestly, he was too abusive and probably just copped lots of reports.

There could be countless reasons why big pharma haven't bought IHL yet.. Just because they've got deep pockets doesn't mean they can throw money at just about anything, a risk is still a risk.

Until IHL approaches phase 3 trials and proves efficacy in the candidates, you can't expect them to act. Most buyouts occur during phase 3 trials, statistically speaking.

In the meantime, BP analysts are simultaneously watching countless different company's trials and weighing different buyout opportunities against one another, all the while also monitoring patents and regulatory arrangements. Every day that passes, every viable buyout target loses or gains value based on countless variables that BP executives deem most most important, the same variables that Bob Clark would be aware of too.

Share price sucks, we were over hyped previously, Even though there's no definitive method to quantify the fair value of a company with huge IP but no immediate revenue, I still retain that we were way too high at $850m market cap. But without pumping the stock, you should also consider the facts

These FUNDAMENTAL facts are;
    - 5/6 primary assets have passed phase 1 trials and are significantly de-risked.
    - One asset nearing phase 2/3 combined trials (42X)
    - Another starting phase 2 trials (675-A (arthritis))
    - Another IN phase 2 trials (PSI-GAD)
    - World's largest portfolio of medicinal marijuana IP
    - Renowned management team.
    - Raised 13m in an extremely bearish market.
    - Commercial opportunities being established by year end.
    - $30+ million cash in bank (don't have the exact numbers on hand)

The funniest thing about IHL is that it's difficult not to sound like an upramper when stating the facts like I am - which is from an objective viewpoint, no fluff, just stating facts.

I'm not concerned with what you do with your money, so don't take this as an attempt for me to convince you to buy in, nor am I concerned with what you post about the stock, this is a public forum and all discussion is welcome. This post is mainly about what you mention with BP and acquisitions, personally it seems like they're waiting for the right time, like when we're much closer to commercialization, very similarly to why people aren't invested ATM - because there may or may not be better short term opportunities elsewhere.

have a good weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.