IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Absolutely wrong.There are so many specs between 8c & 35c with...

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Absolutely wrong.

There are so many specs between 8c & 35c with $0 income however it’s the product that proves itself that will keep the momentum or idle until major market movers are identified.

The price may fall back 1,2,5,10% but to call a heavy retrace back to nearly 3/4 of the current price is uneducated.

The (only) way the price will fall back to that level is either 1 of 2 things:
    No Ann for months so people lock out profits; or
    Test results do not return what the company say it can achieve.

It’s like charting and drawing lines saying all is lining up nicely, it’s going to peak! again, I will call BS on any chart as I’m yet to be shown a accurate educated call.

There are certainly patterns and volume there. All I care about. If it falls for 2 days, all the dickheads come out calling 5c. If it goes up steadily again all the dickheads come out calling 5c.

I would absolutely support your call if it went up from 2c to 20c in a day or week. Then I would call a 35% retrace but it hasn’t done that.

How about we pick this up on the next announcement and I’ll be happy to eat humble pie should it do what you believe it will do and if it doesn’t you eat a soggy humble pie.

Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.