IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The comparison table on Page 12 is an interesting one. I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    The comparison table on Page 12 is an interesting one. I couldn't help myself and thought I would do some maths and share it, using info from the ASX, Nasdaq, NEO and xe for the exchange rate. I'm hoping it is, at minimum, ball park.

Compass Pathways (Nasdaq) currently has a market cap of USD 1.237B or AUD 1.681B. The B stands for Billion.

Mindmed (Nasdaq) currently has a market cap of USD 1.025B or AUD 1.396B. Again, the B stands for Billion

Cybin (NEO) currently has a market cap of CAD 450M or AUD 488M. As Canada is not where Incannex are headed I think it is fair to say that they can be excluded for this exercise.

Personally I like to be conservative with my calculations so lets pretend that IHL ends up with just a mere AUD 1.000B market cap sometime after listing. It currently sits at AUD 299M with a last price of just 28c. Now, 1.000B / 0.299B = 3.34 which equates to a rough share price of 93c (28c x 3.34).

To say I'm getting more excited than fat kevvy is an understatement. I believe I'm also being ultra conservative in that Psychedelic's are just one small component of IHL. The Yanks still loooove their CBD at the moment and it is becoming more mainstream by the day.

Look, I could be talking out of my speculative backside but at the same time maybe not wink.png. Time will tell. Clearly all of this is my own opinion and while sitting around in lockdown it sure is nice to dream and have a bit of hope smile.png

Also, thanks all for your contributions, I do love the a @thevinnys chart and table. I reckon the guys at Canary have been pinching some of your ideas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.