IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I unfortunately do not have the link for our IHL specific...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I unfortunately do not have the link for our IHL specific clinical trial but all clinical trials are listed on the www.anzctr.org.au website and contain very detailed information on the specifics of each trial inclusing delivery methods and dosages.

At a quick glance i have found that trial ATRN12621000578808 is an oral dose of pysilocybin taken wth a glass of water.

Clinical trial ACTRN12619001225101 is a Pysilocybin assisted physcotheraphy trial which specifically states method of delivery being an oral capsul.

My assumption, and this is stricly my guess is that we would also follow suit with an oral delivery method via capsule. If memory serves me right our trial therapists who recently completed their very trial specific training were also recieving dosing in preperation for the trial so i would doubt it to be more invassive than an oral dose.

I recall a few month ago our good Dr. Paul made a social media post regarding recieving our synthentic Psilocybin in preparation for the trial, at the time i posted a screenshot here but i can not find it now. If you can find that post it might contain a few more clues.

With a little more time which unfortuantely I currently don't have I might be able to find your answers but hopefully this points you in the right direction to find those answers yourself.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.