IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I’m calling that we will incorporate the new techs and patents...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I’m calling that we will incorporate the new techs and patents we just secured to generate serious coin even before we get our existing trial drugs to market.

The reason for this is the gum tech looks so easy to monetize ( potentially as several self standing products aswell as a novel drug treatment delivery system).

I know they already have a couple of finished products on and near market in that space in the US.

Im thinking there is a huge market for people who don’t like to even take a pain killer.

A CBD based gum for mild headache, a pick me up natural remedy.. targeting the youth, Gen X market, the cool black crowd, anyone open to the potential of the healing power of weed.. get 50 Cent or Snoop onboard and bang you might just get a massive hit ( in more ways than one) ha ha!

Just thinking aloud here...

I first saw Red Bull as a young backpacker, I reckon it was in the late 80s.... I saw it in Thailand it was sold as a sports drink, pick me up, tasted horrible, still does!Ha ha!

My point being it’s about marketing, Redbull today is huge, has its own Formula One team and is a multi billion dollar asset and it does nothing but taste horrible and make you fat!
    (It was a tiny business then in the 80s, Thai Boxers drank it)

Then I think about 50 Cent ( the Rapper not the coin) Vitamin Water ( his Pink Water in a plastic bottle with traces of vitamins added) that crap became a billion dollar company.

If we cannot have a hit with a youth/ hipster weed based chewing gum (long before we are using part of the same tech as a novel delivery system for some real health remedies)
    then we have employed the wrong PR and marketing agency to help develop that product!

A gum in a cool packet with a cool name and a cool hipster/ rapper telling you ”this is the shit”and there is your hit product. It’s a marketing opportunity gagging to happen.
    Ha ha!

I know they have a gum already but it needs pimping!

Those who doubt the power of making something cool to make it a hit have a look at Redbull, it’s huge...and tastes like crap! Ha ha!

Have a great weekend all, it’s been a long but a good week
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 25/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.