ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Not talking about his out of the box thinking about additional revenue streams. That part is good
    Incredibly easy to believe haha
    Yep I love the additional revenue stream thinking, it's creative. The weird part to me is the emphasis on "black rappers" and implying you want to market to them or via them. This can really be taken the wrong way I think, but I always give the benefit of the doubt in these situations, so will do that with you too. Yes IHL is using CBD based medicines but IHL is a biotech/pharma company just like any other one, trying to treat diseases where people are suffering by producing real medicines. The same business pushing some weed gum via 50 cent can easily be seen as tacky in my opinion. Marketing via 50 cent doesn't send a serious message, and this is a serious company. But I understand that your view is different on this. Either way, I think we both believe in the management team, so let's see how it all goes. Either way, this acquisition gives IHL a lot of options they didn't have before. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.