IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

First you tried to have an argument about my suggested idea on...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    First you tried to have an argument about my suggested idea on the merits of a weed gum and it seems not getting far on that front and still with nothing better to do on your weekend you try to misinterpret my comments about “cool black crowd” as being something negative.

I would be more up for this chat if there was some humour involved or the topic had some consequence to the company.

But you seem beyond humour and like so many others just keen to be the argumentative part time keyboard warrior.

Firstly there is nothing wrong with being part of a cool black crowd... being black is great, being cool I would have thought also a positive.

By suggesting a Rapp star like Snoop Dogg would be a good brand ambassador is in no way racist, it would just be good marketing.

There would be no US personality better to promote a weed chewing gum.
    He’s a massive and very funny character, he’s openly pro weed, the guy even employs someone to roll his spliffs for him.. Jesus lighten up..

And learn your weed history. In the US weed ( as a recreational drug ( not for rope) was first grown and used by Mexican refugees of the Mexican war early last century.

It was embraced by many poor black American users through the 1920s and 30s before being harshly banned by what was at the time a 100 percent white US government.

Weed despite its illegality remained popular over the next few decades in parts of black and Mexican American society and was known to be oft used by jazz and later blues musicians. There are songs about it... way before Rocksteady and Reggae took off. ”Reefer Man” being one from about 80 years back... no imagination needed to guess what that’s about! Ha ha!

And these pioneering often brilliant musicians were also often, yes you guessed it black.

Is it ok to say that....I mean how Woke are we pretending to be here?
    I have nothing but respect for everything black society has achieved despite great adversity in the USA.

Well the Blues turned into Rock and Roll, as the 1950s into the 60s and suddenly the whole hippy (often white) counter culture were soon also enthusiastically lighting up.

The rest as we say is history and shouldn’t need explaining.

None of this should need explaining.

So YES weed in America does have a lot of roots, a lot of its history in the black culture. Nothing wrong with acknowledging this as there is nothing wrong with being black and nothing wrong with using weed IMO.

If I say Southern European post war immigrants largely popularized the drinking of wine in Australia is that racist? No! Likewise it is a statement of fact..

Chill and go roll one is my advice..221022
    I don’t smoke weed myself but those friends who do tell me it’s a good relaxant..

” If you know your history then you will know where you’re coming from”

Buffalo Soldier

Bob Marley.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.