IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Incannex to Acquire APIRx Pharmaceuticals, page-217

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    You really aren't doing yourself any favors are you..what a mess of a post that was.. information soup..

I didnt say anything about snoop dogg. I was simply pointing out that specifying 'cool black crowd' as a target market audience for a weed product is ignorant, because it is.

Clearly you dont have an issue grouping black people and cannabis, but you dont have a negative view on cannabis, and its not about you, the issue is for the people it affects, the black person who gets knocked back from a job because the boss groups them with cannabis smokers and has a negative view of it.. or the black man who gets pulled over by police because a cop thinks he might find cannabis and the situation escalates..

Your view as an individual seems innocent but on a larger scale these same views shape our society and are a part of the machine that caused the adversity you mentioned in your post..food for thought

If you think im being unreasonable just imagine our Bod released an announcement stating the target audience for a new cannabis gum will be youth, gen x, and the cool black crowd. That wouldn't go down well in the US.

I hate to be that person going back and forth interrupting a great thread so thats it for me, apologies to the group.
    Last edited by 221022: 27/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.