IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Fair enough and thanks for the slightly more reasonable reply.Im...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Fair enough and thanks for the slightly more reasonable reply.

Im not saying we exclusively target a black crowd I’m saying anyone open minded enough to be pro marijuana or at least not against using it will be part of our target market. And I gave a few random examples of people who may be part of a target market for a marijuana gum...

All products, all brands have target markets if they publicly state this or not. Not that this totally limits who ends up buying a product, I just gave a few random examples of possible target market which includes black buyers.. nothing strange about that, they are a big part of US society.

I suspect there may be small elements of any populations who will be difficult shall we say to sell any marijuana based product to...those people who are totally against something new or alternative like marijuana despite the evidence of any medicinal or other benifits it may have.

But there are clearly enough open minded people in the market ( US and otherwise) for this company to have massive financial success with innovative and effective products.

Agree enough said on this, will leave this rather odd debate and look forward to the coming week.
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 28/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.