IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Incannex to Acquire APIRx Pharmaceuticals, page-219

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    @tretchikoff, @221022

I'm black, and I thought I'd let you both know that I found your exchange very interesting. I appreciate where you both are coming from.
    @tretchikoff, I did raise an eyebrow when I read your black rapper, black crowd comment, but I also immediately decided to give you the benefit of the doubt - and it turns out that was warranted. @221022 - thanks for articulating things the way you ended up articulating them. I hadn't pinpointed why the initial comments gave me pause, perhaps because I sometimes am a little tired of analysing every racial weirdness that I perceive after half a lifetime of having to. Race is, at the end of the day, just exhausting.

You were both convincing and in my view, you are both right.

I can imagine some pretty funny commercials with Snoop Dogg, but I also know he's trying to distance himself from that image, and similarly, overall, I think we're all trying to move towards a recognition that African and European Americans use marijuana at very similar rates, and that medicinally, it can be good for anyone so not sure if preaching to the recreational choir (black or white) is the best move for our company. Maybe a Snoop Dogg commercial as part of a wider campaign showing all kinds of people benefitting from medicinal cannabis?

Anyway. Thanks again for the exchange and glad you both found common ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.