IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Incannex to Acquire APIRx Pharmaceuticals, page-253

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    hi S4P , agree . I would ignore him as you say . He has no skin in the game and is a provocateur . There is no factual support for the negativity just unsupported opinion . The SP oscillates on all stocks . Stocks will be overbought and oversold along the journey and everywhere in- between . Day to day focus on the SP is not helpful as it is the overall positive trend over the medium term that matters .

We have seen where the SP has come from to these levels . As long as the BOD continues to tick the boxes that is all they can do and the SP will take care of itself as time passes regardless of the day to day price fluctuation green or red it is the trend . Even a broken clock is right twice a day so anyone can be a neysayer but from where I sit I have held through the pullbacks and not been shaken out and have been rewarded . The proof is in the MC we now have and I am of the view that given the quality of the BOD and strategic moves to date in time we will be further north regardless of the short term fluctuations .

I am not concerned about the short term oscillation it is to be expected for a number of reasons , such as the huge run we have had and profit taking , the options exercise coming and in my view the big player/s pushing the price around and shaking out the weaker hands . Is the company progressing its strategy -yes . Is the strategy building value -yes . Are the fundamentals intact and the company being derisked - yes.

They are the real issues that are relevant for me and that will keep me invested long term . These are my views and all the unsubstantiated commentary on the SP short term I will ignore . Cheers bud good luck to all . Exciting times ahead .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.