IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I’m very surprised this has pulled back as much as it has to be...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I’m very surprised this has pulled back as much as it has to be honest. Thought the oppie deal might drop us 5c but this pullback tells me we have a few more traders either in and out or long term holders trading parcels than I thought.

Fair enough it takes all sorts to make a market. Traders I suppose usually get in before expected news events and out on the event.

Im thinking the traders are betting we won’t have any substantial news in the near future. A gamble IMO.

I wouldn’t be so sure on this as we have several drugs/ treatments in development and there is still IMO more news to come regarding our US acquisition.

Like others I think the OSA treatment alone comes close to justifying our current MC. OSA is a massive largely unmet medical market/condition, we have potential room there to take market share from not only those on often barely effective CPAP machines but also from an even greater cohort who currently get no treatment at all.

Trade for small profits, hold for the big ones. Patience is the key... not always easy.

But share price pullbacks are something that usually sort themselves out. Thoughts to those in rain and flood affected parts of NSW. I hope the help you need is sufficient and timely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.