IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

My notes from Melbourne meeting reflect that Joel indicated IHL...

1. von
    76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    My notes from Melbourne meeting reflect that Joel indicated IHL will be attending JP MORGAN Annual Healthcare Conference on January 8-11, 2024 in San Francisco, CA.
    This comment is from JP Morgan Website.“This event is by invitation only and invitations are not transferable. This premier conference is the largest and most informative health care investment symposium in the industry which connects global industry leaders, emerging fast-growth companies, innovative technology creators and members of the investment community.”
    Additionally McKinsey’s host private, invitation only events, along side the JP Morgan conference. And this comment from their website.
    “The J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference has become one of the premier healthcare investment gatherings in the industry, bringing together members of the investment community with industry leaders from hundreds of companies that run the gamut from emerging fast-growth companies and innovative technology creators, to large and established for-profits and not-for-profits.”

IMO, Joel seemed to me to be well prepared for operating at this level. I can almost feel the adrenaline running now!

I don’t think it gets much “bigger” than this. ‍♀️‍♀️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.