IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

This is what I would like to know too, but that kind of info...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    This is what I would like to know too, but that kind of info would be behind the bars of confidentiality agreements.

For all we know, we could have signed some contract with Susquehanna to receive their assistance on a number things, marketing, liquidity.. list goes on.

Now that they have a stake in IHL you could assume they will do what's in their power to help get us forward, as TV mentioned with Growth Acceleration and Strategic Guidance etc etc

I don't want to seem overly positive, but to all, whilst it looks bad on the surface, we don't know what Susquehanna is going to bring to the table, but you could assume that whatever they're offering must be significant for the BOD to issue shares at discount, that requires letting go of the "we just got ripped off" narrative however..

Regardless, do you think Joel etc could foresee inflation? war? recession?

Raising at 35c, whilst there WAS a 35c share price was probably one of the smarter things he could have done for IHL, even if those who took up the 35c options got the shitty end of the stick.

Let's say the BOD knew of the looming economic climate back then in March, would you rather they had not raised, but raised now? and further diluted the share price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.