IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Incannex Undertakes A$13 Million Institutional Placement, page-164

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I have held off posting as everyone has basically said all the ideas and emotions I have felt. Plus yesterday was a long day at work. Can I sum up a few things and can the positive posters please understand those feeling aggrieved and vice versa.

1) There is definitely an image tarnished by this release. It doesn't matter whether the BOD could release any info before the AGM or not, it has a "perception" of deceit. Actual and perceived are different entities but most people can only go on the perception as they do not the true details. So be fair to the people who feel upset by this release. Retailers are 2nd to institutional investors and people feel this is what occurred.

2) We are given options at $1 next year which is getting far less likely but this consortium gets them at a bargain 28.5c with years to exercise. Again retailers feel flattened. Please appreciate why people are upset.

3) the SP has tanked as expected with this release and again people's value has reduced again. Let alone dilution.
    There are more negative opinions but let's stick with these basic ones for now.
    I feel all of these things above but let's look at some possible positives.

The positives as viewed by long termers and my own take as well :

1) We have more money with no debt attached for future trials. In this environment that's a large safety net.

2) We have a large institutional investor that wants more shares and can fund future activities. I was having a thought last night lying in bed. The 28.5c options are very cheap and a long time frame. Now whether we have been shorted by this consortium or not, can they also not help the SP upwards and in the short term? I think Tossy said they wanted much more. What if they want to increase that SP in the short term not the long term and convert those options early. They did want more now so they may want to lift us quicker. It's just a possibility with no backing behind my thoughts but just an idea. That would then increase all our value while renumerating them.

3) To have a large investor take a position in this environment with no revenue reinforces what we all invested for. They think this company is going somewhere! They are smarter and more powerful yet they want in our no name company...like Bob. Think about that.

That's just some basic pros and cons.

I feel both sides of the story and I agree with all the negative posters and you have good reason to feel saddened. Likewise, I see a possible big picture here and long term I'm hoping this will create more wealth for all of us. But there has been a perception of trust lost and the positive posters need to be a little more thoughtful to the small investors who are in the red on this stock. Telling them they are stupid serves no one. It just creates another pot boiling HC forum and overall this community has been wonderfully inclusive and sharing in it's information.

Let's hope for a SP bounce today.

Just some thoughts and everyone take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.