IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Incannex Undertakes A$13 Million Institutional Placement, page-168

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

Had busy day yesterday so HC took to the back burner.

As stated by @Rothbard at the top of this thread. What has been offered is 20.5c now and 28.5c later.
    I am guessing there would have been high5's all round if the BOD had done a flat $31 million for 128million shares @ 24.5c and a premium to prior closing.

But this is not how these placements often work and us as humans discount future events very poorly.

I see it as positive to have the additional cash as the newly announced APIRx trials are going to add significant costs beyond the budgeted amount from last raise.

Today's Patent application looks very interesting especially this key line as if we can target the MOA and include a subset of the endotype of the 2 patients who had 80% reductions would be huge to offer as comparable replacement to CPAP for even severe OSA.

"These findings shed important light on the mechanism of action of IHL-42X. In particular, the relationship between OSA endotypes and response to IHL-42X is useful in identifying patients who will best respond to IHL-42X"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.