IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Time to move on. The board has well and truly earned their...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Time to move on.

The board has well and truly earned their credibility over the last 5 years IMO. They’ve built this company up from a $3 million mouth guard business into a $300 million biotech with the largest CBD portfolio on the planet.

As shareholders we receive very good communication from management but they don’t owe us a detailed explanation for every decision they make. And complaining or going over and over the same questions won’t change that fact. It’s beyond monotonous now.

If you want some insight into the future news flow then “page 26” of the presentation demonstrates this. There’s no biotech on the ASX with this much near term news flow.

But if you’re not satisfied with the information you’ve received then exercise your right as a shareholder in a public company and sell.

A good friend of mine who’s a significant shareholder quietly bought another 800,000 shares today. Every significant shareholder I’ve spoken to is in favour of this placement, they accept the need to take a momentary step back in price to shore up the balance sheet and they’re taking advantage of the price to add to holdings.

Food for thought…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.