IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

fair question however I do believe this was answered by Joel...

1. 27,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1308
    fair question however I do believe this was answered by Joel when he said that this investor is here for the LT. I have read somewhere here that they did want a bigger slice and that they did offer IMU 40 mill not that long ago.............all good signs that they want in for the long run. This to me says that further funding will be available when/if required...........it is not about the funding really, but moreover the terms of the funding agreement that has stunned a few here

The acceptance of Joels move this time has been catastrophic and a hit to Joels integrity. This makes me think that when/if we do require more funding that Joel might well drive a harder deal for SIG et al to get in as cheaply as now...............furthermore, I am hoping APRIx by that time has transformed and synergized with IHL and that we have income coming out from that acquisition..........meaning less reliance on further funding from SIG et al and also a better position to bargain from.

wild thoughts but the negativity here needs to be looked at with a balanced view on how we move forward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.