IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Incannex Undertakes A$13 Million Institutional Placement, page-225

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    The Now Famous Slide 26 of the Presentation

Reconfigured to better appreciate/understand the Timelines ahead...

Click the image to enlarge

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4894/4894843-231fe521bfbb9545254369043f8976ed.jpg

Notes: Highlighted Q1 - Jan-Mar Milestones.

> Our "Cornerstone Investor" I believe is going to see us through these 39 milestones. ( We have been de-risked from a "lack of capital" )
    Today, Susquehanna commands nearly 10% of the market making volume in exchange-traded funds, moving over 130 million shares daily in 50 countries around the world. It’s also regularly among the top-five market makers in U.S. stocks traded by retail brokers.

> An unmentioned milestone in Joel's video was this one ....

"Whilst trading volumes on Nasdaq are currently less than on the ASX, we potentially foresee a time whereby this situation is reversed as we continually work hard to grow our presence in the investor community in the United States"
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/ihl.asx-3A608385/

I have looked into our cornerstone investor and IMO Susquehanna has the ability to soak up all the sellers on the ASX at this .20c -.21c price range
    and convert them to ADRs, then trade in and out of them on the NASDAQ, over an extended period, probably next year, and take advantage of each milestone and make an absolute motza. Good luck to them, I hope they ride the Milestone wave like the rest of us.

---------------------------------------------------------
    > We all know IHL-42X is going to be the most exciting part..... does anyone know what the "Mechanism of Action Study" is, due to commence H2 2023?

GLALTH rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.