IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Incannex Undertakes A$13 Million Institutional Placement, page-226

1. 7,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2725
    I never said anything about betting the entire farm, they had $33 mill in cash last quarterly, waiting out 12 months when they have cash for 18 months, with a lot of potential upside in that time given the newsflow is hardly unlikely. You like to try to dismissive anyone with criticism on the decision making of management, you have from the horses mouth more milestones than any ASX listed biotech coming up in 2023, which we were fully funded for, so hardly a couple of outcomes next year, again check the slide:

ihlmilesstones.png
    Like I said I dont knows the behind the scenes, but you and a couple of posters here have always been bullish no matter what, and are quick to wanting cut out any valid crticism. Its been a consistent theme from a few of you here.

I had a quick look at what you were posting this time last year, still dismissive of anything bearish, and putting outhers down.

malkazoid.png

Given that we are over 60% down from these posts from you trying to dismiss any bearish views, and you are the other bias bulls that have 99% of their posts on IHL , so when I see comments from you like "I think there is a great consensus forming that it would be great to move on from this." forgive me for ignoring this attempt at controlling what other holders are feeling and expressing on a public message board.

Perhaps it is you that is blinded, seeing you can not even handle criticism on the company, without wanting it silenced, pretty clear the bias seeing your post history and attitude.
    Last edited by amb005: 06/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.