IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The evaluation of how good this cap raise is has no connection...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    The evaluation of how good this cap raise is has no connection to the shareholder options cap raise. I know emotionally, you want to connect the two things, but there simply is no connection. What you need to be considering vis-a-vis this cap raise, is current market conditions and likely future market conditions when the company would ideally be seeking more cash to maintain the momentum of its development programs. That's it. Nothing else. The only reason you are comparing this cap raise to the one I am assuming you supported, is because you're upset the market was in better shape when you subscribed. I don't blame you for being upset, but your emotional state has no bearing on what is going to spell success for the company - and ultimately the success of your long term investment is bound to Incannex clinical successes.

Dilution was to be expected at some point - and market conditions have put us in a situation where we're taking on a little more of it, a little sooner than we might ideally of wanted. This is a buyer's market. Incannex is a start up. I'm not sure how you can believe IHL was in a position of strength to negotiate a much better deal for shareholders than this one. In this market, we're fortunate to have hooked a fish such as this one - and it is going to feed the viability of our investment for a long time to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.