BRN 0.00% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

hey everybody lets concentrate on one thing i am disgruntled as...

1. 2,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hey everybody lets concentrate on one thing i am disgruntled as well about the whole thing i haven't heard anything from Louis as all of his calls are diverted to message bank but on the good news we must be getting some recognition as big players are concerned with smaller players in the AI industry

remember you will have your say at the AGM & then give them you decision by voting  YES or NO
    its not the time NOW as I expecting GOOD NEWS IN the near future

we don't Know what Louis Has in mind as i would suspect its not Louise's idea to do this at this time as no one was game enough to put their name to this late ANN   ?????

Computer Chips Evolve to Keep Up With Deep Learning

Innovation is flourishing in the semiconductor industry, at startups as well as at companies like IBM, whose TrueNorth chip is patterned after the human brain.
    By
    DON CLARK
    Updated Jan. 11, 2017 3:52 p.m. ET
    Companies that make computer chips are struggling with some of the toughest times in the industry’s history, thanks to slowing demand for certain devices and diminishing performance gains from making smaller circuitry.
    Yet the pressures are spurring a renaissance of semiconductor innovation, along with a  

I AM SORRY I DON'T HAVE THE WHOLE ARTICLE if some one has can you post it up please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $585.5K 2.649M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 162363 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 737975 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.