BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Incentive Option Issue, page-59

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    I have absolutely no issue with the issue of the Incentive Options to consultants.

For the Directors they are over 5 years and in the next 12 months a lot of work will be required by the Board as we move to a US listing both in terms of reporting/documentation/resolving legal issues for the listing as well selecting settlement Banks and market makers. Having been through SEC registrations several times this alone is demanding and if an issue in US is contemplated VERY demanding with severe penalties.

For Consultants they could be assisting in the process of US listing or creating Intellectual Property in a sales of NRE perspective.

PVDM and Anil as well as Robert DeMitro in the past have always only approved these incentives when the company or individual is GENUINELY contributing to the success of the Company.

I don't think PVDM/Anil would agree unless the contribution is real and fairly rewarded.

I assume from the noise that everyone contributed to the 15 cent raising as well as buying on market from traders.

I did as well as the RTO and feel adequately looked after with a price that has more than doubled since the 15 cent raising

I look forward to these incentives resulting in a doubling of the price again. A bit like when Louis came on Board after PVDM/Anil spent a year looking for the right team member.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.