G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Everyone, Sad news today, and a reminder how lucky we are to...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Sad news today, and a reminder how lucky we are to live in the country we do. I was a bit upset on reading the news, and glad to read that the company will support the family in every way possible. Surely we can afford it, given the potential of the upcoming auction?

Given where the mine is, it may happen again, which I hope not, but it seems that management is intent on changing how they do things, to further minimise the risk of it being attempted again, and so protect staff.

I would also like to add that advising shareholders so quickly of the incident, was very much appreciated.

Even with the sad events of today, it seems that:

'Despite the theft Mustang’s ruby inventory remains comfortably on track to exceed 300,000 carats by the time of the Company’s maiden tender next month.'

So I guess that is good new for shareholders, but we should always keep in mind how dangerous it can be.

I am guessing MUS will bring to auction 350,000 carats. It could go higher, but events today, may put a dampener on any outstanding production levels, which is very understandable.

Clearance at auction, my guess is 85% plus and price will average at $317 per carat. Just my gut feeling and nothing scientific.

I also think, given the events today, if possible and acceptable to the community, we should name the maiden auction, that will make MUS, after the employee who died today protecting our investment. Who knows, if he didn't intervene, more may have been lost. He obviously believed in MUS as we do, and should be recognised for his ultimate effort to defend the company.

If anyone, takes offence with anything I said above, I apologise, but it took me while to type anything, and I felt I had to say something, and whilst not all may seem appropriate, it is what it is.

cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.