FAR 1.08% 47.0¢ far limited

Ann Incoming!!!, page-28

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Insaf,
    I just hope Ramsey and management is awake at the steering wheel and take serious notice of the ongoing capping.. (which has been on-going for the better part of 2 years). Surely it is evident as daylight?
    This morning the capper "stayed out" .. though I think that it is the cappers' "buy stacks" that were on buy side since the open this morning.
    And just as the announcement was made.. the capper is back, stacking the sell side... suggests to me the capper had early warning bells that an announcement was due today... very frustrating to see this carrying on without being able to do something about it.

Need to find PJ's (RIP) tables to see what his valuations was at these new numbers and POO. Will see what I can find.

Ramsey said, months ago, and I posted on it, that increase would be modest.. modest is probably the correct phrase used at the time.
    I said I'd be happy to see and increase taking us to between 650mil and 700mil.. Didn't quite reach the lower mark.

With all the q's surrounding PErights and WPL involvement, probably need to think a bit about the timing of this announcement..
    Last edited by Hotazel: 23/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 47.5¢ 46.5¢ $5.05K 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 8346 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.