KSN 1.28% 7.9¢ kingston resources limited

I think you pretty clearly recognise Andrew is not some rock...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I think you pretty clearly recognise Andrew is not some rock picker strolling around with a shovel picking up rocks in a lifestyle exploration company…..he’s very much a strategic business manager.

He has had some haters over the years, some have criticised the move to mineral hill rather focusing on Misima. He has taken Misima as far as he can atm, that’s sitting as a company asset now waiting for realisation.

Mineral hill is the company maker and he knew this well before most. As I said a couple weeks ago we just seen the last chance to grab cheap shares…….from here it is only up for the SP. For those that jumped on board recently well done, KSN will serve you well.. For those sitting on the sideline - every day that passes you are losing profits.

Its not out of the question to say in 12-24 months we will have a royalty income stream from Misima (50m-100m pa) and be making bank at mineral hill through hard rock mining plus doing some toll work for surrounding miners in Cobar region who don’t have a plant.

The market still see’s KSN and an exploration company and tailings processor - when it wakes up watch out because the rise will be very quick. $60m MC is a joke here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $55.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $15.53K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 780937 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 100072 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.