CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Increase in Copper grade during mining, page-16

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Scanspeak,

I don't consider myself a downramper. I'm a shareholder, I have thousands of dollars invested in this company and I want nothing more than for this company to be successful. But they are doing so many things poorly at the moment. As a partial owner of the company you should be committed to keeping them honest too, look at what they are announcing and demand better. Why haven't they still said anything about the shipments that were due to be sent to China in May.

The two announcements this week were just terrible. The first didn't contain the name of the company or even the year the agreement is set to start! Today's announcement was no different to grade announcements of years past - circumstantial with no fact.

Two people in this thread have declared that the company has turned a corner - this is plain BS. These announcements could have been ripped straight from 2013.

No one wants them to fail, discussing their shortcomings on HC isn't going to effect the share price. The people who are asking questions are asking valid questions that really shouldn't be ignored.

Baseless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.