CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

As I posted the other day, I'm also very suspicious of this...

1. 8,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7999
    As I posted the other day, I'm also very suspicious of this announcement. Why now, just as the SP was plumbing new lows for the year? Is there something in the agreement between CDU and Focus Sun on the price of the shares before they part with their money at $1.25 and a free option?
    Is this some type of desperate attempt by the company of holding up the SP in the short term?

So much much just doesn't add up. If the NCu was really worth so much then sell it, put money in the bank, and the SP will take care of itself, but instead we get all this other guff.
    I would like to know from those that do get replies to their telephone calls from the company, if one of them could ask the question of why can't the company release the number of tonnes of NCu they have managed to scalp off the screens. If there was as much NCu as all the words and pictures make out, why hide it? Surely such a number released would make the SP head higher?

It's a number that management should have very easily at hand, yet wont/haven't make public, so a challenge for all those so bullish on the stock to see if they can get an answer to that simple question.

It's not a number in accounting terms of 'stock on hand' though I think it should be, yet we didn't get a number last quarter.
    Jantimot, I think you're an accountant, shouldn't stock on hand for sale have a value attached to it in the public books?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.