WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Have significant coin in both WGO and STX.For WGO I am hoping...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Have significant coin in both WGO and STX.
    For WGO I am hoping that Gina gets up considering shareholders get cash in 2 weeks. Let’s hope that BPT goes at least two more rounds so we get 38 cents.
    For STX I hope that they are not taken over.
    There is significant upside in WE plus the remainder of the permit that is not factored into either share price.
    On top of this STX has SE which has significant upside (the first drill was off peak structure and is up dip to WE I.e. water below significant gas reserves) plus STX have significant other permits.

STX tried to low ball WGO by playing down the future potential in the WE permit however dumb and dumber wanted cash so recommended 20 cents (guess since they were sellers at 15 cents for some shares to raise cash 20 cents looked good).

In reality I feel fortunate that STX realised the potential of the Perth basin and believed the Kingia extended beyond Waitsia. Dumb and dumber had no idea and like me benefited from STX’s foresight. Was in STX during Jaws and this was a disaster.

Lucky for us Gina wants to increase her exposure to gas otherwise we may have only received. I feel I received below par on both AWE and SXY but may get closer to real value for WGO.

I acknowledge that STX initial drills were sub par but since change of management have improved significantly.

BPT need reserves and Gina wants to increase her exposure to gas so we are beneficiaries.

Just waiting to see if we get a third bidder to increase the offer to the 40s. Wouldn’t that be nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.