POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

If you want to see where POW should get to very soon, take a...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    If you want to see where POW should get to very soon, take a look at Magnis Resources (MNS) and see what stage they are at with developing their Lithium Battery plant compare that with the Protean Vanadium battery development stage.

The Magnis share price this morning is 30 cents, up a few percent. Yearly high was 51.1
    The Protean share price this morning is 2.5 cents, as I type. Yearly high was 5 cents

Magnis do not have a Lithium mine to source their supply from.
    Protean do have a mine to source Vanadium supply from.

Magnis have ~ 600Mill shares on issue
    Protean have ~ 305 Mill shares on issue

Both companies are into Electric Storage Battery plants to build and sell their versions into the global market. Protean has the upper hand with the actual development and grid trialling. Magnis has the upper hand in marketing their company to investors, although you would not think so if you saw their website.

Both will produce batteries that should generate huge cashflows, Protean from their proprietary Vanadium Redox batteries and Magnis from their proprietary Lithium Batteries.

I liked what I saw with the POW potential and bought in.

So what's the real difference between the two currently .. the share price and market recognition is your answer.

I prefer the upside potential of POW compared to MNS. It is good to see that both are Australian companies having a go at the high tech manufacturing end.

Cheers

HR

No advice given just a comparison with what else is out there in the battery manufacturing game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.