AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Increase in Resources for La Demajagua, page-20

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Hey there@WLJ I have a feeling this is what he is talking about. Taken from the AAU webpage

"Florencia & Maclama Project

The Florencia and Maclama gold deposits near Golden Hills, are low sulphide, near surface deposits which have been explored by Russian companies, and MacDonald Mines from Canada. Geological data from 17,000m of cored drill holes (237 holes), and an 80m shaft at Florencia with 1200m of drifts and cross cuts, has been made available to Antilles Gold. Metallurgical test work on Florencia ore by SGS Lakefield in Canada indicated concentrate grades could be up to 120 g/t Au and 90 g/t Ag with a very low arsenic content (0.05% As).The deposits are approximately 7km apart and the plan is to develop two small mines with ore being transported to a central plant for the production of concentrate. It is anticipated that if the development proceeds, the capital costs for the two relatively small mines will be able to be met from surplus cash flow generated by the La Demajagua mine.Annual concentrate production of only 15,000 tonne from each mine at a conservative grade of 50g/t Au would result in the production of approximately 50,000 oz Au per year plus silver credits."

Makes me wonder if the Plant currently sitting in the Dominion Republic in storage will be used and the 5m for each of the two small operations Brian talks of is just part of transportation and refurbishment costs? Here is our Plant in action lol

Last edited by Mencel_as_anything: 29/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $24.74K 6.185M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 29581090 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4029364 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.