HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

You are right subjective conditions: 1. Management team need to...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    You are right subjective conditions: 1. Management team need to positively take action for promotions HCT products in different countries such as
    Japan, Chian and Korean etc, those countries population is huge. 2. Management team need have a good word description in the announcement paper to PR potential marketing data amount. I am disappointed with HCT company outline when HCT have announcement for controlled placement agreement " About Holista CollTech Ltd (Holista) Holista is a research-driven biotech company, the result of a merger between Holista Biotech Sdn Bhd and CollTech Australia Ltd. Headquartered in Perth and with extensive operations in Malaysia, the company is dedicated to delivering first-class natural ingredients and wellness products globally. Holista is a leader in the research of herbs and ingredients for the making of healthier food. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), Holista researches, develops, manufactures and markets “health-style” products to address the unmet and evolving needs of natural medicine. Holista’s suite of ingredients, among other things, includes low-GI baked products, reduced-sodium salts, low-fat fried foods and low calories sugar without compromising taste, odour and mouthfeel. Holista remains the only company to produce sheep (ovine) collagen using patented extraction methods"

Local Australia looking company profile above: what is response: I think it will be negative image for HCT.
    HCT should clearly write leading sanitiser name and FDA approved and coming soon Nose sanitiser advantage (March/2020 lodge patent; July/2020 products on the market), the new coming soon product will have a similar mask functions to help people protect virus. This will double or triple demand for traditional sanitiser. China's population need HUGE mask one day and this virus is not easy to control and have at least two weeks incubation periods, even three weeks or more based on case. This virus will not easily controlled in the world within six months, even one year.

So many advantages for HCT.
    I suggest we need to write down some suggestion to HCT for improve above.

How do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272176 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 103536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.