VRC 25.0% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Increased Customer Interest in Ultra High-Purity Graphite, page-26

1. 3,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Perrywinkle would you believe a caryard,realestate,door to door salesman?
    Its gotten that bad.
    FUNDING is the only saviour.
    Forget everything else..
    Most investors bought into VRC based on their first and main project years and years ago, and that was the Graphite.They drilled and found one of the biggest deposits in the world.To this day they still cant get funding.
    In the past 10 years, times were good and times were bad,possum only talks about the times that were bad giving the excuse why funding was hard.But there were times when things were flying also.Whats the excuse there? Some saw ahead and got out with very minimal losses,some made money,some like me and others are stuck due to the losses are too much so we may as well stick it out on hope,Some just bought in and are confident, just like we used to be.
    Its just the cycle of investing.
    What us long termer see when they bring out announcements as they have recently, are the same as they were saying back then that lead to nothing.
    Very very hard to get excited with these guys.
    Which is why the SP is stuck where it is.
    Under normal circumstances of a company with what youv just posted, confidence would be high and the SP would be around 5 cents,as it was when i was confidence back then with the same announcements there bringing out again recently.
    Lets hope August is the month.If not?
    Well just be back in that time warp...
    But i will give TM a bit of credit.At Least he showd his face every now and then.PC?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.579K 449.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 31229721 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1026109 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.