VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Increased Customer Interest in Ultra High-Purity Graphite, page-28

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I look at Deepstate each day and I also look at many Reddit and a telegram channels of both sides and am seeing enormous Russian losses and also large Ukrainian losses but nowhere near as many. The losses that the Russians are taking to gain small pieces of territory would bring any Western government to their knees. How Putin is getting away with it still amazes me but this mistake will obviously catch up with him. I actually feel sympathy for all the Russians I see offing themselves after drone strikes. It's nearly every day now there's one or two and thats only the ones caught on camera. It's not normal. Watching full frontal attacks using the Chinese golf carts and motorbikes shows how much in trouble Russia is. I just wish the feeble old man would lose his ego and pull his troops back to their own land. Ukraine will never truly be Russia but Trump will give them Crimea and the Donbass. This wound will fester until Putin is gone and the embarrassed Russians will hand it back over. It's just all so unnecessary but weak men always seem to make the same mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.60K 4.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26023646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23437210 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.