AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I'm tired of reading the incessant posts on HC about why the big...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I'm tired of reading the incessant posts on HC about why the big companies (ie. Apple, Sony, Samsung etc) have not bought out or taken a large piece of AP if said companies had had a demonstration at some stage and signed NDAs or spoken with Audio Pixels.

The argument is that this is proof positive that the speaker doesn't work or is second rate.

Logically, in my opinion anyone seeking to takeover AP would need to approach the majority shareholders whom happen to still be the founders of the company, and in that scenario I feel the majority SHs would knock back any offer, unless it was off the charts.

Could an interested party whom has signed an NDA then proceed to buy shares or participate in a capital raise without violat
    ing the terms of an NDA, not normally. Firstly there would not be enough shares available on market (liquidity) and the market reaction would indicate insider knowledge, very questionable from a legal standpoint.

Looking at how things are developing it's quite possible in my opinion relations between China and Australia have not thawed sufficiently for the equity deal with EM to get the green light, I would say after the subs deal with the US things have become icier, therefore FB has had to support further the company, which comes with it's own set of concerns.

I've given up hope of hearing a demonstration first hand at an EGM, there might be something in the interim but I doubt it at this piont. I can't wait for the AGM in late May, should be very interesting to get answers to some of the unknowns that are bugging shareholders at the moment.

You think relations with China are icy at the moment, I wish I had never told my wife about AP, she's not at all the patient type.

Not Advice - Do your own due diligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.