JAT 1.54% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: INCREASED LACTOFERRIN RANGE SALES DUE TO CORONAVIRUS, page-223

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    Once everyone sees that we are profitable for a full year, I believe we will see the SP lift significantly. I'm expecting alot of exciting things from JAT this year. Can't wait to see the fruition of our new deals show up on the quarterlies or mini confirmation announcements for first shipment of the 80m Ocker deal. Our new website. Our new name. Our maternity stores. Our Vmeat. Our SAMR approval? The uplift in revenue and profit that we are going to see is going to be ridiculous. What i don't understand is that I think alot of people know about JAT but they only know it as the day trading stock or the make a flip stock but if they actually decided to look at the businesses performance recently, they would be shocked. All IMO anyway, numbers have only been getting better and better. I don't believe in "ideas and fluff" as an investment strategy. I believe in constant, growing and proven revenue / profit and then to compare those numbers with there peers and see if the company is undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 68.0¢ 65.0¢ $31.85K 47.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8333 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 2426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.