SFX 0.00% 33.5¢ sheffield resources limited

Ann: Increased Production and Shipments at Thunderbird, page-29

1. 3,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    so 2IC - not having dealt with mineral sands mining before and reading your posts - is this a correct view of how to fix the problem and are they practical in terms of the operation and/cost.

>12mm oversize screened - can that be staked to one side at the DMU for later "processing" -
    the >2 <12mm similarly can that be retreived by placing additional screens after the spiral process and be stacked for later processing.

i assume any "later processing" would require a SMALL?? crushing circuit.

I assume to do this they would need to sample all the oversize atm in each area to get a handle on the grade of it and assess if any of these "remedies"?? would be cost effective

if not as above and the oversize does have significant grade - how do u fix it

been watching these guys for years and when under 30c the other day very tempted - but boy i have seen over the years plenty og mining ops fail or have significant headwinds at the start becuase of either too many assumptions or good old geology throws a curve ball which was hard to assess in the DFS

cheers Nammuldi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.0¢ $23.83K 70.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 66510 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.