SFX 0.00% 33.5¢ sheffield resources limited

thanks 2ic - i would be correct though in assuming that any of...

1. 3,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    thanks 2ic - i would be correct though in assuming that any of the material in the oversize could be coated with iron oxides or silica or carbonate ( the 3 most common cements) which would render them open to penalities - even the SAG mill type approach using self communition with more time on the screens would liberate the less cemented you assume, but they could still be a problem?? re penalties.

the more u think about it it becomes a can or worms BUT it does say they will in the long terms shorten mine life becuase u assume some oversize has grade and will not be recovered. for the short to medium term accelerated mining only solution??.

I would suggest that if the oversize in both >12m and >2<12mm can be stacked they should -

it would give them time to assess its worth and maybe come up with solution or at end of mine of major interuption of mining by cyclones - they migth be able to feed that in and keep some revenue coming in.

At Kidston 0 they stockpiled the low grade - only to fond that a new orebody many years later very deep could be accessed becuase they had the stockpiles to run through the mill until the overburden was removed for the new orebody - not ideal - but it saved the mine!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.